Wednesday, February 16, 2011

my first follower..yeah!!!!!

haha....kinda syok sendiri when someone already follow my blog..i've created my blog last nite, tido n mimpi mcm2, wake up n pegi opis, blk bkak blog n what a suprise there's already someone following my blog..
the blog called "I speak 4 myself", can read it @ http://gilegula.blogspot.com/...i dont know y d blog url is "gilegula", mb she likes sugar a lot, haha..anyway, the owners of d blog of cos la sweet like sugar (puji eclas sbb die d first follower, hehe)...
kinda interesting her blog, i think she shares d same idea bout people as me..i'll do whatever i like, n i respect those who respect me, n i dont "jga tepi kain" org..haha
thanks Izzah for following my blog, dis special post is for u...
adios babeh..

1 comment:

  1. hey..

    thx for posting this entri for me..

    terharu gile..=D

    ceh2..puji ikhlas kewp??..hehe

    btw, thx again yeah..

    ReplyDelete